ORLANDO SPEED WORLD – GATE POLICIES
Approved Carry-in Items
You may Bring the following items:
• Binoculars, scanners, headsets, personal cameras and seat cushions are allowed.
• Seat cushion bags with compartments may be inspected on an individual basis.
• Strollers will be permitted into the Pit Areas, Food Court and the Manufacturer Midway, but will not be allowed into the grandstand seating areas. OSW will not assume any responsibility for strollers left unattended.
• All bags, purses, backpacks and items brought through the gate will be subject to inspection.
OSW is not Responsible for any lost or damaged items.
The following items may not enter the admission gates:
• Firearms, weapons of any kind, fireworks, and items restricted by Local, State or Federal laws.
• Any outside food, drink or alcohol will not be allowed in the facility
• NO Coolers, thermoses, freezer/ice packets.
• NO Large Beach Umbrellas or tents in grandstands,
• NO inline skates, skateboards, bicycles, scooters (motorized and/or manual), etc.
• ANYONE Driving support vehicles must have a valid license. If a minor is caught for any reason driving a support vehicle, the vehicle will be confiscated and fan or team can be asked to leave the facility… this means ATV’s, UTV’s, 4 Wheelers, 3 Wheelers, Golf Carts or any other motorized vehicle,
• NO Glass, aluminum and metal containers.
• NO staking in our asphalt or cemented areas
• No Burnouts anywhere but assigned area
None of the above restricted items may be left in or around the gate area. Please return items to your vehicle. Any items left at the gates will be discarded. OSW reserves the right to refuse entry of any item deemed inappropriate.
CAMPGROUND AND GENERAL FACILITY RULES
1. The following camping methods have been approved for the use in the campground: Motor coaches, motor homes, travel trailers, pick-ups with camper tops, pop-up trailers, tents, cars, trucks and buses.
2. NO GLASS CONTAINERS are allowed in the campground.
3. Open fires are not allowed. Please contain all cooking fires to grills, smokers or bar-b-cue pits. Open fires will not be tolerated at any time.
4. No fireworks within city limits as stated by Orange County ORDINANCE
5. No handguns/firearms permitted
6. Please do not dump your wastewater on the ground. We have contracted a sanitation company to come through the park each evening to collect your wastewater. They will be in the area each day, and for a fee will remove wastewater… (For service go to front gate to purchase ticket for waste removal)
7. We have provided trash barrels for your convenience. When they become full, place them along one of the roadways for collection. Please dispose of your trash properly. Let’s keep the park clean for everyone.
8. Please observe the NO PARKING areas designated by the signs and lines. These areas are not to be occupied by any type of vehicle not authorized by the Facility Coordinator. If you are unsure, please ask a staff member for assistance. These areas are for staff access, special events and equipment. Parking in these areas may cause you and your motor home to be removed from the facility.
9. ATV’s, UTV’s, 4 Wheelers, 3 Wheelers, Golf Carts or any other motorized vehicle, other than cars or trucks, ARE NOT ALLOWED to leave the facility through the main entrance, walk-through entrance. Orange County does not allow these motorized vehicles on their roads.
10. Anyone Driving support vehicles must have a valid license. If a minor is caught for any reason driving a support vehicle, the vehicle will be confiscated, and fan/team can be asked to leave. NO REFUNDS
11. Motorcycles, bicycles or any other vehicles ARE NOT ALLOWED to be taken into the spectator seating area.
12. Please do not plug into the light tower generators. These are in place for security only.
13. Bags of ICE will be sold at the Concessions
14. Please respect your neighbors and your area.
* No inappropriate horseplay. No riding on the back of cars or trucks in the pits or staging lanes.
Management at OSW wants you to have fun in a safe and respectful manner